Monday, April 20, 2009

I MET YOU TODAY

I met you today,
but I wish to see you tomorrow
My heart was given away,
I felt no hurt or sorrow.
The way you walked,
The way you talked,
The way you smiled.
Though I only knew you for a short while
It's crazy I know and my smile will never show,
This secret sanity to the rest of humanity
While I can say is..............I met you today!

5 comments:

  1. tijah..
    not in Linggi...in Putrajaya..hehe
    Acikkan..tdi tololap..lotih bona gamak ehh..bosajak lopeh jumpo n bepoyer2 dongan blogger sorang tuh...hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I only knew you for a short while


    It's crazy I know and my smile will never show,


    This secret sanity to the rest of humanity


    While I can say is..............I met you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesz..

    Will meet you some other day.

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas kunjungan dan komen anda.

Bersahabat Kena Ingat Kita Bukan Sempurna

 Dunia sekarang, media sosial sangat memainkan peranan menentukan segalanya.  Mudah sungguh tersebar, mudah sungguh berhubung, mudah sungguh...